1. You need to download and install the Blue Mail app on your mobile device.
2. Launch the Blue Mail application from the home screen.
3. Tap the ADD OTHER ACCOUNT option.
3. Tap Other Email
4. Enter complete e-mail and associated Password of the account. Deselect the Automatic option and Tap Next to proceed.
5. Tap the IMAP or POP as the account type to be configured.
6. E-mail Secure settings
7. Enter your email address and Username which is your full email address then enter your password.
8. Server name for incoming and outgoing mail will be mail.example-mydomain.co.za (mail.yourdomain.co.za)
9. Incoming Port for IMAP is 993 and for POP is 995
10. Outgoing Port is 587
11. Security can be set to STARTTLS, if that does not work use NONE.
12. Authentication is set to PLAIN.
Website Hosting Plans click here