When you register a domain, your contact information is stored by the domain registry. As time passes, your telephone number or contact e-mail address may change. When this happens, it is highly recommended that you update the contact information stored by the registry.
1. In the address bar in your browser of choice type in www.sadomain.co.za and press Enter.
2. Once the website has opened click on either Login's.
3. Enter your email address and password that you registered with and click on the "Login" button.
4. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" button.
5. Click on the "Domains" link.
6. Click on the "Active" link of the domain you would like to update.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Update the WHOIS contact information for your domain" link.
8. On the Contact Information page you will have the options: Use existing account contact OR Specify custom information.
9. If you have updated the contact details for the Client Area and wish to use the same information for your domain, then select Use existing account contact.
10. Should you prefer to enter specific contact details for the domain instead, then choose Specify custom information.
Watch a video on how to login to your client area.