1. Log in to your Client Area - Click Here.
2. Click on the "Services" box link or the "Services" dropdown button and select "My Services".
3. Find the hosting package for the e-mail password that you need to change and click on the "Active Link".
4. Scroll down to the "Email Accounts" link and click on it.
5. Click on the "Create Email Account" button.
6. Enter your required email (1), then generate a password (2). Set it to unlimited quota (3) which is standard (Unless you want a limit on your email boxes). Then click on Create (4). Your email has now been created. (Please make a copy of the password generated)
7. If you're unable to create the email address using the Unlimited Quota option, then select the manual quota option and enter a value in the Quota (MB) field. You can change the mailbox quota to Unlimited after the mailbox has been created by clicking on the Change Quota button.
See our video tutorials, click here.Tags: Create Email Account