A popular feature in websites is the use of image galleries and the gallery module in Kopage is designed to simplify this process.
To create a gallery, you will need to do the following:
1. Click on the Magic Button and select Settings.
2. At the bottom of the Update Settings menu, click on Manage Modules.
3. When the Manage Modules menu opens, click on the Gallery button. This will open the Gallery menu.
4. To create a new gallery, select on Add new gallery; enter a name for your gallery and then click on the Add new gallery button.
5. You will be prompted to upload your first image. Locate the folder on your computer which contains the images for your gallery and select one to be uploaded. Once the image has been uploaded a thumbnail image will appear within the gallery.
6. To upload another image, click on the My Computer link in the Gallery menu and select the next image.
7. Once you have finished creating your new gallery, click on the arrow at the top right-hand side of the Gallery menu.
8. From the Update Settings menu, click on the Save Changes button (the blue button containing the white tick).
Now that you have created a gallery, the next step is to add it to your website.
To add the gallery, do the following:
1. Open the page on which the gallery should be displayed.
2. Click on the Magic Button and select Content. This will open the Add new content or app here menu.
3. Select the Apps tab.
4. Click on More Options, beneath the Photo Gallery button.
5. Pick one of the available gallery effects and then click on your new gallery. This will add the gallery to your page.
If you prefer to use another gallery effect, then you will first need to remove the content block which contains the gallery and then add the gallery to the page again.
Note: If you have created multiple galleries and would like to list all within a single content block, then follow steps 1 to 3 and, instead of selecting More Options, simply click on the Photo Gallery button.
To get a Kopage Website Builder hosting package click here.